Tinley Park Neurologist, Dr. Arthur Itkin
When you’re managing neurologic concerns, you’re looking for superior care with an expert team, close to home. Dr. Arthur Itkin has been practicing in the Chicago area for over 25 years, serving Tinley Park and the surrounding communities. Board certified in General Neurology, Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Dr. Itkin and our entire team are committed to providing our patients with state of the art treatments that address their unique concerns.
Located just off Harlem and Route 83, our comprehensive facility is a quick drive from Tinley Park and easily accessible from the surrounding suburbs. Convenient, outstanding neurological care is available right in your neighborhood, without the need to commute downtown Chicago. Pull up driving directions on the map below, and request your appointment to speak with Dr. Itkin and learn more about a potential treatment plan.
Dr. Itkin’s Neurologic Specialties
Dr. Itkin has decades of experience with a comprehensive range of neurological disorders and concerns. He has built centers for multiple sclerosis and neurologic Botox injections, and was an early pioneer of Botox injections for neurologic conditions. He also speaks and advises on multiple sclerosis both nationally and internationally. While he is able to successfully treat a wide range of conditions, some of his areas of particular focus include:
- Neurologic Botox Injections – While its cosmetic applications may be more commonly known, Botox first evolved as a medical treatment. It is a preferred therapy for conditions involving involuntary or simultaneous muscle contraction, including dystonia, spasticity, blepharospasm (spasms of the eye), hemifacial spasms (spasms of facial muscles), and oromandibular dystonia (spasms of the jaw).
- Multiple Sclerosis Therapy – Dr. Itkin is an expert in multiple sclerosis therapy that addresses each patient’s individual needs. He provides safe, effective long-term treatment options that address both present symptoms and MS progression.
- Headache and Migraine Management – Chronic headaches and/or migraines take a significant toll on your daily life and comfort. Dr. Itkin will carefully diagnose the cause of your head pain and provide a treatment plan that offers ongoing relief.
Patient Reviews for Dr. Arthur Itkin
Went to one neurologist, did not feel he took the time or cared.Went for a second opinion to see Dr. Itkin. BEST bedside manner, talked to me like a person… Will never go to see anyone else.
~ Jim G.
Phenomenal job of relating to your situation, and helped me calm down from my seizure. Would highly recommend Dr. Itkin, WELL WORTH THE WAIT
~ Ryan S.
New Patient Information – What to Expect From Your Appointment
- Before your appointment, please fill out your new patient forms to help expedite the process.
- At your first appointment, Dr. Itkin will perform a physical exam to evaluate your brain and nerves, investigate your medical history and symptoms, and discuss your concerns in detail. While Dr. Itkin may have an initial idea of your diagnosis, he may recommend additional tests to confirm it, which can include blood or urine tests, imaging tests of the brain or spine, or other diagnostic aids.
- Dr. Itkin will provide adequate time for you to ask questions and get more information about your likely diagnosis so that you are fully informed and comfortable with the treatment process.
- It can be beneficial to bring a family member or friend to help you retain all the information provided, although we are always available to answer questions if you’d like to follow up after your appointment.
- We accept a wide range of insurance providers and will bill your appointment to your insurance company and help assist you in verifying eligibility and likely coverage.
Request Your Appointment with Dr. Itkin
We are currently accepting new patients and would love to tell you more about our treatment methods, and learn more about your concerns. Please give us a call at 708-485-4663 or submit your contact information and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to meeting you!